Automate – Simplify
The Polack Corporation is raising the bar on service for our customers. In a constant effort to provide our customers with the best user experience possible, The Polack Corporation has incorporated the most efficient and reliable equipment monitoring and refill program in our industry.
What does this mean for our customers?
- Simplifies meter reading activities, delivering accurate results.
- No estimates or human errors.
- Notification of soon to be depleted consumables.
- On time replenishment of toner from The Polack Corporation.
- Our App can be installed in as little as five (5) minutes by a Polack certified specialist.
- Access to equipment location, serial number and page count and consumable usage information that not only helps in the day to day running of your equipment but allows you and your Polack account manager to truly understand how your equipment if running for you.
The Polack Corporations device monitoring and automatic toner replenishment app automates and simplifies meter reading activities by delivering accurate results. This noninvasive application automatically creates a snapshot of your networked devices in a matter of minutes. Encrypted data is sent directly to a secure Polack location at predetermined intervals.
Easy to install, the secure Polack tool is up and running in a matter of minutes. The ease of installation requires minimal time requirement from your onsite IT department.
How does the Polack tool work? We install a remote monitoring tool that will allow us to monitor the copiers and /or printers on your network. This tool is not capable of collecting or viewing any other data.
Is the Polack tool secure? Confidential data is NOT collected, viewed or saved by The Polack Corporation. In fact, our tool is not capable of collection or viewing any other data at all. Our tool is HIPPA compliant and is used by the Pentagon to monitor their devices. The tool has been digitally signed to prevent viruses. So rest assured your valuable information is safe and secure.
Where is the tool hosted? Our tool is installed onsite in a central location by your IT (if you have) with the assistance of a certified specialist from The Polack Corporation. The tool runs in the background on a computer or server so it will not interfere with any other programs on your system.
What does the Polack tool require? Our tool requires a computer or server with Windows XP service pack 3 or later, Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, or 2012. 400mb of free disk space, Internet explorer 9 or higher, firefox or chrome. Very minimal requirements
Want to know more? Contact us and one of our Service Specialists will provide White Papers and other documentation to help give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.